Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Thoughts

The blank page stares up at me...

I really don't have much to say. It's been a long day. Eric and I have watched a bit of TV together. Inkwell threw up to give us a Christmas present.

I played a couple of video games - The Room, Fallout (the original) and DC Universe Online.

Now we're watching a "It's a Wonderful Life", which is both good and bad. When George is having his worst moments, I really empathize with him. Sometimes it all becomes overwhelming, and that evil Potter saying "you're worth more dead than alive" was a moment that makes me want to smack someone.

I'm also annoyed by the fact that the worst thing that could've happened to Mary is that she became a librarian. *I* wanna be a librarian.

I need chocolate.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Wonder if she has a Library Science degree. I do, and it hasn't helped me much.

Dwight Williams said...

I'd give a lot to be a librarian too.