Thursday, February 12, 2004

Not A Traveler

Ok, I've given in to this one:

create your own visited states map
or write about it on the open travel guide

I did, at least, copy the gif file into my usual pictures directory. I would say this makes me look better-traveled than I really am, except I have visited an awful lot of these places in a car/van/bus. So I have seen a lot of most of the states I've visited. Indeed, I've pretty much traveled the entire Western coastline in a car, from the Canadian border in Blaine down to San Diego. I guess that counts for something.

Anyway, I decided to go ahead and do this meme because Johnny B's Map shocked me a little. I know, in my head, that people haven't visited Washington. But it's sometimes difficult for my heart to accept that.

0 comments: