Friday, February 13, 2004

Rapid Reviews - 11 February 2004 - Part I

Hawkman #25: Battle battle battle. Talk Talk. Battle Battle. Desecrate. Talk Talk. Battle. Talk. No More Battle. *sigh* I wish there was more to this book, but there just wasn't enough for me to enjoy. At least we're at the end of the crossover. I won't be buying Hawkman anymore. 3 starfish

Green Arrow #35: The Riddler, combined with a little heart-to-heart between Green Arrow and his latest ward. And, did I mention the Riddler? Nice cliff-hanger. Better than the last issue. 3 1/2 starfish

H-E-R-O #13: Eeeeeuwwww... Joe, you didn't! Gross. I have to wonder if Joe will find the device or if he's stuck as a superpowered woman for the rest of his life. That and how his wife will deal with the new reality she's been hit with have me nearly on the edge of my seat. 3 1/2 starfish

Still to review: Fallen Angel, 1602, and Thor.

0 comments: