Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Seattle 3-Day Update and (almost) Final Thoughts

In the end, I raised $2170 toward Breast Cancer research and treatment. I want to again thank everyone who donated that I can't write a thank you card to because I don't know your address. I especially want to thank the anonymous donor who put me up to the minimum right before the deadline. That donation saved me a lot of stress leading up to the Walk itself.

I haven't forgotten the drawing. Everyone who entered will be getting a prize package, and if you entered but don't receive an e-mail from me in the next couple of days asking for your address, PLEASE send me an e-mail and let me know I left you out or couldn't reach you. And feel free to include your mailing address this time.

As for my foot, which I injured during the Walk... it's healing. In fact, the last week has been very good for it, since I've been mostly at home because of this ear infection, trying not to move. Every cloud has a silver lining, I guess.

So, at some point I may say something more about the drawing, but until then... Whew. I'm glad that it's over.

0 comments: