Tuesday, November 22, 2005

CSS Update

I feel like I'm getting more and more adept at CSS as I play with my Aquaman Website. Every day I seem to learn at least one new aspect, and it's now to the point that I actually understand what I'm doing most of the time, and why it should work. Admittedly, I still don't understand a few things... but I'm getting closer.

Here are a few of the sites that have helped me out so far:


Now I am getting a little sick of working on the Aquaman site, just because there are limits to what I'm willing to change at the moment, so I looked at the template for this blog and was stunned at how incredibly ugly and messed up it is. I shouldn't be stunned, but I am. It's just so much garbage. I suddenly have another project, cleaning up my main blog template.

So if the blog looks really funny over the next couple of weeks, you know why.

0 comments: