Thursday, December 11, 2014

Morning Thoughts

Yesterday morning was difficult.

When I arrived at work, I was immediately told that one of my co-workers was out and the phone system wasn't working. Yikes.

Then I found out WHY my co-worker was out. Tuesday night, apparently as he was headed to another town to take wrestling photos, he hit a pedestrian. I don't know much more than the article says, except the pedestrian is apparently in stable condition with a broken pelvis. We believe, but don't know for sure, that the ped was jaywalking in dark clothing after dark. But again, we aren't certain. All I know for sure is that my co-worker is devastated, his car is damaged and the other reporters had to cover for him yesterday morning.

I could go into other things, but this has me mentally a bit fatigued, so I'm just going to go to work and face the music. I hope today is better.

0 comments: