Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Random Thoughts (All Comics Edition)

Ok. Calm. Serene. Mellow.

Yes, folks. That's the Mad Bun, from Amy Unbounded, making a return to comics. Ok, well... a debut in webcomics. I'm really looking forward to this.

Kaja reports on Cascadia Con.

Boing Boing links to a flickr set of Howard Pyle Illustrations. If you don't know who Howard Pyle is... just go look. Really.

My capsule reviews are pretty lame and tiny, but they are what I enjoy doing. I thought I'd link to some really good reviews:

All three reviews were interesting reads, all three made me want to go read/watch the reviewed item. All three described the item without any massive spoilers. Great reviews.

Mike Sterling posts post #1000.

Another sign of the Apocalypse, here. I think I need to get myself a copy of Flytrap since I really enjoyed Me and Edith Head.

Happy Birthday Sergio Aragones!.

Brian Wood tells us how to make Ginger Beer. Hmmm. You plan on getting Local, don't you?

And lastly, I haven't watched the last episode of Entourage yet, but I do know how the season "ends". At least I know what the status quo is going into season three, which I will apparently have to keep an eye on, even if I don't watch it. I will have a review, hopefully with screen caps, of the last few episodes soon.

0 comments: